AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I'll state my position. I'm paying little to no attention to TO...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    I'll state my position. I'm paying little to no attention to TO speculation because I have no real idea what's happening behind closed doors suffice to say there are interested parties in AVZ and a cornerstone Chinese investor (Huayou). I want to see JORC because it will prove the value of the resource and provided there are no negative surprises, it means a higher sp than would otherwise be the case. The sooner the better for JORC but end of March 2018 is the target date for now. I don't for a minute care what ML is doing - Airguide has a job to do and I trust they're doing it well. Can the share price go lower? Yes it can but then again it may not because expectations, investor mood, speculation etc are key players and I have no idea what's happening in the mind of investors on a minute by minute basis. I still see a huge potential in the stock and will stay invested because of it. I've never been good at selling, buying back in, selling out etc. It's not my forte. I respect the right for Hokusai to express an opinion though I struggle to understand why someone would spend too much time on a stock they don't hold. But I guess that's also a reflection of my view of time management. The death of two family members in their 50's (unexpected and quickly due to aggressive cancers) in 2013 and 2016 taught me not to waste a precious minute on matters that have no impact on my life. But hey, that's just me. Best Wishes, p

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.