BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Panfan, what a fantastic response. I have been turned off HC for...

1. 22 Posts.
    Panfan, what a fantastic response. I have been turned off HC for some while now because of the cr@p that has been posted on the site - especially blr. Like many holders I am disappointed in the lack of information coming from management, but I am still confident that blr has more upside then downturn. In general, rampers of any discription on the blr thread need to take a breather from the petty comments. If someone believes in the quality of a stock then a good reasoned argument should be provided for people to evaluate. If someone does not think the stock is worth the sp then once again the argument should be reasoned and subsequently evaluated. So the underlying message here is to all those that wish to read my post is if you don't like the stock and you are just intent on rubbishing it as a means of filling in your days then go play elsewhere, as this unproductive. Consequently those that spend the time pumping up the stock with comments such as whooosh and take off should be mindful that people invest in these stocks to provide a better lifestyle for themselves from any profits and should be built on good foundations from quality information- not on the excitement that people my try to generate through bob-sensical ramblings based on "chinese whispers."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.