MDX 5.77% 5.5¢ mindax limited

attn. tiger 10

1. 209 Posts.
    Tiger10... I am posting this in case you have missed my earlier post immediately below all the big news.

This afternoon's announcement, and the post by Spottygoose, seem to add credence to your credability as a Director of RRR.

You obviously have a lot of supporters on this thread who value your input.

Your departure from the thread is disappointing for them.It has no impact on me, so perhaps it has missed it's target?

I have a very analytical mind, and do my own research. Perhaps I over-analysed your posts, and read more into them than I should have. Perhaps I was overly suspicious.

In any case, my thoughts were obviously not welcome here, and have resulted in your decision to abandon people who clearly value your input more highly than mine. Your departure is their loss, not mine. I still have my personal reservations about your posts, but that doesn't need to effect anybody else.

For the sake of your fans, I would like to ask you not to leave.

I would like to suggest that after this post, I will no longer post on Mindax thread. I will in the future never again make any comment on any post you may make on any thread.

Hopefully, this agreement might allow those who desire to do so, to benefit from viewing your posts in the future.

Good luck to all Mindax shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $8.213K 149.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137318 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 115276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.