MDX 6.38% 5.0¢ mindax limited

Thanks,havingfun. The timing of what I consider to be positive...

1. 209 Posts.
    Thanks,havingfun. The timing of what I consider to be positive verification of Tiger 10's position was incredibly coincidental. Another lesson learned.

A jointly funded (Central Yilgarn IO Alliance) rail spur from Leonora- Menzies line seems to me to be the most likely and practicle solution to regional transportation problems. Support possible from W.A. Gov. in view of advantages to the local community and state (not to mention royalties)?

Obviously a mammoth task to organise and complete. Near term completion improbable. Anyone able to estimate costs, possible timeline?

And, of course, with increasing IO prices, many other potentially more easily developed projects will become viable, increasing supply, and ultimatly putting downward pressure on IO prices.

Could a rail be established in time to produce before this occurs? Once costs are covered, I see no reason to expect that this project couldn't compete equally with others IF a readily accessable railline was available.

All, however, are mute points until drilling proves resources. Fisho's analysis of resource announcement fits mine. But obviously every angle needs to be looked at, or what point would there be in drilling?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $102.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $7.502K 150.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99966 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.