IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

attn to awesome1, page-2

1. 1,616 Posts.
    All the below is my opinion only and NOT to be taken as a recommendation or financial advice.
    Seek professional advice for your own situation...blah, blah...

I'll keep it brief and say...this stock will get traded, manipulated and all of the above particularly whilst it isn't making money and has much promise.
    Put logic first...not emotion. DO you think CVac works? If yes then who cares what the share price does in the next 2 years (if you are a longtermer).
    If it tanks to 1c does it mean CVac doesn't work? No
    If it rockets to $2 does it necessarily mean CVac works? No
    Don't let emotion and a share price cloud the fundamentals.

If you hold for the long term and use a stop loss...you will probably be ousted at some stage on a massive day of quick dumping. It happened to DNDN to many holders and other biotechs on the NASDAQ without warning.
    It will happen again and may happen to Prima.
    You will get outplayed by the bigboys on the NASDAQ so just play their game to your advantage.
    Disclaimer: I could be wrong as I can't see the future. A stop loss might be the best thing ever for you.

The next stop is 60-65c (there abouts) on the charts for PRR.
    If a person was to buy 100k now at these prices and sell half at 60-65c if/when the stock was to get there the person would have profits in the market for free and a crack at some serious money in the next 3-5 years.
    Disclaimer: This is a hypothetical, not a recommendation. I can't predict the future and what the sp will be.

Unless SEC are being complete boneheads we should have confirmation very very very soon. Once again this is America we are talking about...land of the bizarre. We are also assuming that americans will flock to this stock on teh NASDAQ...they might not. You never know.
    Disclaimer: NASDAQ may take another few months...I don't control other people, I'm not Manson.

Source is not from Prima this time.
    Disclaimer: I might be lying and manipulating the market. These things happen, always do your own research. However if you follow my posts on the other stocks you will see I'm right *most of the time.
    *if not all

IMO: CVac is very likely to go to market. The 15-25% I've seen on some broker reports shows their lack of knowledge in the sector and definitely the technology (IMO). More like 75-85%.
    Other companies with similar technologies are returning positive results in early trials...it's a no brainer if you delve into it on a scientific level.
    Most brokers know how to value companies...not the % chance of medical technology working.
    Disclaimer: I don't know all the trial results and what the stats say and don't control FDA decisions. The journal articles and the people in biotech/medical field that I know might all be pulling my leg that this technology is the way of the future. Maybe they are wrong.

Warning: Don't run with scissors, don't share drinks and most of all be careful a robber doesn't trip in your house or you will be sued.

Disclaimer: DYOR, IMO, IMHO, (C), maybe I know CVac already works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.