ATV 9.52% 6.9¢ activeport group ltd

At the end of the day everything will balance itself out in...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    At the end of the day everything will balance itself out in terms of flow of capital. People (ie. institutions) are always looking for a place to make money. The current financials appear robust. The immediate driver to secure finance is current information & any near term increase in Gold price.

Medium to long term profitability will be underpinned by exploration and new discoveries. Most likely that gold is to be found in numerous occurences in the area, but the majority has never been found due to overburden build up. ATV has developed drilling techniques to go beneath the overburden, and will discover many more ounces in years to come. Refer historical ATV releases for their view on the area and the likely occurence of gold. Their theory is that what has been found is only part of a bigger picture.

Plutonic made a lot of money for some in the past, and Ron was very well connected. Whether those relationships have endured, that makes finance easier to obtain, is something I don't know.

What I do know is the flow of capital WILL go to where money is to be made. ATV is definitely a medium (or slightly less now) to long term play, not a traders stock, or certainly has never been while I've been watching...and that has been for some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.