ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Atzam 5 is alive, page-60

1. 21,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    McDean. Oh Oh, a "resurrection" post. But, what is the date of that post and what was the "mood" of the forum at that time? Oh, hell, I was also saying that Santos was a great buy at $8.00 and that Telstra was a no loser for dividend seekers @ $7.00., BHP, what an opportunity @$30.00.

You state that you don't post often, so you clearly don't understand how emotions play a big part in some circumstances and that circumstances upon which those posts were made could do a 180 in a matter of days, making previous thoughts look ridiculous. And those others that I mentioned are where they are now just on basic market sentiment and very likely grossly over sold.
    No one can deny that CTR is a completely different kettle of fish altogether and what hit them, apart from the OBVIOUS basic fundamentals which has destroyed many other penny dreadfuls, it experienced serious geological issues and pathetic subsequent management decisions.
    Remember, CTR supposedly owned 60% of the operator, the very same operator that appears to have possibly precipitated the demise of CTR!!!
    What would have happened IF all the pre-drilling projections upon which many of us bought into CTR occurred?? IF A#4 delivered 600BOD, IF A#5 duplicated that, or, even got that 1,000+ BOD?
    ALL, logically COULD have happened and why I held my views and, IMO, what CTR management was banking on.
    BUT, they DIDN'T happen did they? Who could have guessed?? I STILL reckon that I would have punted on CTR before May 2014 and when I made that post and most certainly when I originally did.

That's the very nature of punting on penny dreadfuls on disallowed and posting in the heat of a very robust forum as this one. And you are totally ignoring what has happened since in the REAL world??
    Oh, no, surely you don't share the view that what has happened to CTR was deviously orchestrated, all part of a PLAN when they floated CTR, before they even started to drill A#4 and that this has all played out exactly how it was planned?? All orchestrated from Perth to make big bucks for a few guys in suits?? Surely not???

And, yes, you have certainly exposed many weaknesses through that previous post. Many. Have a very good read with an open mind!

But, let's think of the poor buggers who still hold and not waste time on what are now total irrelevancies for them, unless, of course they are so certain of their facts that they can organize a class action against the perpetrators.
    Sometimes, one has to accept reality, however hard it hurts, and get on with their lives. I DID with CTR and am delighted. Sadly, too many on this forum simply don't know how, haven't got the courage, or, worse, haven't "got another life. Life is too short!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.