RHT 1.59% 6.2¢ resonance health limited

Au $ below US80c, page-13

1. 12,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1788
    Soon the SP will sink to its comfortable level somewhere between .025 and .035c

Shareholders trapped as it bounces along the bottom waiting for the next, the next, the next quarterly - as Ferriscan keeps the ship afloat.

Eventually all the handouts trials for Hepafat will be exhausted as RHT waits for an order. How many years? - who would know.

This situation has been going on for 10 years

Liver Fibrosis - the only hope - but one has no idea of what they are up to - apart from "yes" we continuing to pursue this development.

There are no more products, no more FDA/TGA approvals is sight.

Staff, directors are being paid, clients trial product at their own timeframe - no necessity to buy or use product as other options available.

No pressure on management as enough in the kitty to keep them topped up for a couple of years with tight cost controls.

I wonder what "the businessman" on the board is doing about the commercial opportunities?

We all know the excellent idea the venture capitalist on the board suggested, what a shame the company did not pursue that idea. It would have been another 400m shares on the register to buy this wonderful opportunity, then the issue of cash to develop the concept. Easy - another few million shares to "sophisticated investors" at 1c. Then the years of cash drain as the develop continues. Just amuses me as to who was going to pay for all this.

Is this a game or what.

IMO if they have somebody in the organisation that can develop a cloud type medical storage system for patient records or similar, it is the only way forward without requiring heaps of cash.

I not, find a technical whizz, pay him the $500k a year to develop a program and promote the living daylights out of the concept

As is imo only, the current business model for the shareholder is dead in the water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $27.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.9¢ $11.46K 190.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87660 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 223759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.