LNR 16.7% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

au porphyry resource table, page-24

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Abold brings up a good point. I have been in and out of FNT for a better part of a decade. And I like most people on here have the up most respect for management and am very positive about the potential FNT has. However, I have noticed that they do sometimes sensationalise announcements a little. I mean most companies do, but I can’t help but think that the market might just be growing tired of these sorts of headlines hence the drifting of the SP. Like abold points out, 1 drill holes does not empathetically demonstrate ‘Major Porphyry Copper-Gold System’ as per the 1st drill holes ann. A couple of historical instances off the top of my head is the acquisition of Kodu a few years ago that warranted a ASX ‘please explain’ and last years ann about Bulago about 27ms at 66g/tonne when it was hand trenching. I know that annoyed a few people. And I really didn’t like the hole 2s title ‘Hole 2 Drills over 100m of Au’ then in the ann there was a big * next to it like some sort of insurance terms and conditions. I agree with abold, its way to early to be dreaming up how many tonnes we might have without more drill results, i liken it to me thinking about winning lotto tonight, and tomorrow all I am going to be is disappointed when I win $20……

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.