LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

au porphyry resource table, page-64

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    DH

I take it that you mean 'value of resource' calculated using assay results.

In other words, as assay results come in, the tonnage will increase. At some point the economic viability will become apparent. From that point, each drll result will affect the value of the resource and, as a consequence, the sp.

A lock-step progression.

This will continue until several large investors realise that they need a substantial holding within the company. As a consequence they will create a supply shortage, triggering a substsntial rise in the sp as they compete for script.

It is possible that somebody is currently establishing a significant position within FNT. I base this assumption on the comments of other posters.

Personally I'm not convinced. While I'm a firm believer in FNT, I think more drill results are required before before 'the jockeying for positions' occurs.

I enjoy the meerkat banter, especially today's post. It must have taken forever to put together.

I think a lot of readers would also give meerkat a pat on the back for his graciousness. He's a hard one to make out, but it keeps the forum alive,

I've also got a theory on linliu88, but we'll keep that for another time.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $57.85K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 62373623 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 24221928 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.