LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

au porphyry resource table, page-92

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Meerkat,there are a few things which confuse me about your holding in FNT,I have over the last few years appreciated seeing your alternative view on a few companies and have appreciated your candour.However your narrative for FNT I find a little confusing...ie you bought them "by mistake" but continue to hold them whilst you take every opportunity to shout from the rafters about what a poor company FNT is and espousing a belief that FNT will fall to 10c or less.From memory you mentioned you had paid about 20c for your shares.Why would anyone who hadn't done any research on FNT/didn't believe they have potential and indeed bought them mistakenly continue to hold and wear a 50% loss? I thought being the cautious trader that you are you would have used stops or at least be able to trade without emotions and quickly rectify mistakes you might make.I remain confused by your logic in continuing to hold a company you bought by mistake and have no faith in their potential.That's not to say that I am blind to the possibility of them falling further given the current macro economic situation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $47.47K 13.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 57726829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11347359 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.