MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

I didn’t receive any info on NZ apart from what I wrote in an...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I didn’t receive any info on NZ apart from what I wrote in an earlier post , Matyd.,
    Likely not released to market as yet, as this has not happened yet, only a letter of intent it seems, so I guess they are using this update to let us know, but certainly does not merit news release on its own does it..
    Truth being told, one can only hope NZ is the last of the Jurgen screw ups, hopefully Cuba and Beehive redeems his past tensureship of shareholder wealth destruction.
    $100k is not a great return for the 4 million or so we ploughed in...but we need to completely get shot of it now and focus on our core portfolio.
    The thing that really hacks me off apart from the fact that we didn’t even hit the primary target to see if there was or was not HCs present, is why have we had no news on production from the successful secondary target in the Puka sands which were meant to be producing circa 350- 400 bbls a day.... we have 30% of that ! That is circa 120 bbls a day.. that is a fair wedge of income if that well has been producing since the flow test, ..or has it. ? Just what the hell has been happening..

Anyway, I try and concentrate on the positives of what we have going forward now and firmly hope new management really do get it that shareholders really do deserve better success from our future operations than of the past.. !
    Last edited by Spitfire: 19/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.