NXS 5.17% 27.5¢ next science limited

Au Revoir

1. 67 Posts.
    Well, well, well.

Auriga, Caelum and Echuca Shoals.

Three holes in the ground.

Worth a combined $10m, give or take?

I wonder what the Administrator will think of the value of these exploration assets?

It is clear to me that there have been many failures in the Nexus saga to date. A failure of management, a failure of shareholders to bring management to account sooner (and definitely I include myself in this lack of action) and a failure of the system of oversight to truly protect the interests of shareholders.

The first two are the past, I cannot change them, but can certainly ensure that they are known to all. The last failure we can do something about. Once the dust settles, the fat lady has sung, and all other cliches have come home to roost ... the good Dr will try and forge change. No system is perfect but, with my new found knowledge, there are dramatic changes that can be made to the accountability and scrutiny of the independent expert!

However, after today's announcement from our, hopefully, soon-to-be unemployed management and board, there could still me many more twists and turns.

Whichever way things fall tomorrow, and the ensuing weeks, I can assure you that I have pursued what I think is right and just. I hope that everything that I have done is seen as giving information and context. Being without bias is not human, and whatever bias I have brought to this I hope that it is seen to be a sincere effort to find truth.

Good luck to everyone.

This is the last resurrection of FlyingDr.

Dr Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $30.57K 112.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19549 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.