PCL 0.00% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

au vs us price after fall, page-2

1. 1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    The price fall does not reflect the potential revealed by the result. It seems day traders have been in control. The whole Kenya coast has been significantly upgraded. Both FAR and PCL will ultimately do very well. Hang in there is my feeling. It will be commercial if further finds are made nearbye. I have learned patience by holding FAR for a long period and after holding PCL for one week I'm still confident for the long term. I recall holding Hardman when the first well found nothing. The second well found oil and the rest is history. I feel FAR might be the better buy but PCL has Namibia as well , so ignore the panic selling by the day traders is my advice. I initially thought genuine investors had pushed up the price , but clearly it was just the day traders. PCL will recover and go onto better things. Let's hope we get the genuine investors next time!! At the same time I believe the reporting by PCL was amateurish and I hope they have learned from the experience. They should have reported once, as I'm sure Apache would have preferred, and we would have avoided what most of us feels was something of a fiasco. Good luck to all. Particularly the long termers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $73.65K 4.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3573330 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 5750850 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.