AUK 42.9% 0.2¢ aumake limited.

AU8 disgustingly and publically celebrating their massive insider P&D success, page-24

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

Worried? Not at all, because as I mentioned above we produce and distribute our own unique product directly into China. AU8 would need to move from retail to primary industry to compete with us and I don't see that happening any time soon.

And you are right, there is plenty of space in the China market I just think that the big winners will be companies that cut out the middle man and deal direct with consumers.  

!
    You come on here and Pooh Pooh their model yet their isn’t too many companies that have achieved what they have in 12 months of public life. They have done exactly what they said they would. For people like me who got in on the float we are at 4 bags. I’ll take that any time, sure should have sold at 10 bags but I believe this company will pass that eventually. People got burnt by jumping in on hype, that’s not the directors fault

Certainly not blaming the directors, nor have I suggested that they have done anything wrong. You are right though, people did get burnt by jumping on the hype and (in my opinion) not considering the basic facts of the business they were buying into. As for what they have "achieved" in 12 months, I'm not sure what you are referring to.... They haven't posted a profit... the share price is 50% lower than its peak... Their costs are still climbing...?

Forgive me for being cynical but the ASX is full of companies that come in with big promises and generate massive hype that sucks the $$ out of retail investors, only to leave them broke 12 months later. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.002(42.9%)
Mkt cap ! $3.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9.494K 3.998M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 43872459 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.