AUK 0.00% 0.3¢ aumake limited.

Au8 fair value upgraded to 5c, page-27

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I think the reason you are having difficulty is that many of the businesses that actually operate in a similar market in Australia/New Zealand trade privately and are not publicly listed. In addition, they are often run by owners who may not have English as their first language, their 'shop' is just a front, they do not use english and their reach is predominantly through Chinese social media i.e Weibo, Wechat. Hence, a cursory Google search using the english language is not going to yield many results.

If you are genuinely interested in researching similar businesses and are located in Sydney (or whichever capital city of a State), physically visit areas with a high demographic of Chinese people. If you take a look at Aumake's website, their stores are all strategically located in these areas (Chatswood, Eastwood, Burwood, Haymarket etc). Take a look at Aumake's store. Take a look at their competitors within the physical vicinity. Perhaps note the amount of minivans and trucks ferrying goods from each store and compare the volume of goods packaged and exported.

Your best bet is to find someone of Chinese ethnicity who is willing to converse with the business owners on your behalf (assuming you are not Chinese yourself with a good command of spoken Mandarin).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.743M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.223K 757.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 892498 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7642388 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.