ZAG 0.00% 1.6¢ zuleika gold limited

Sorry to hear that you invested on this company since IPO, 20c?...

1. 5,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Sorry to hear that you invested on this company since IPO, 20c? The company SP dropped from 80c to 1.0c in last few years, so actually you missed some significant profits.
    Fortunately,the management run very conservatively, as so far still less than 97m shares on issue and above 2m cash on hands plus some decent receivable royalty $4m +. This is the fundamental of this company and DAU has been at very positive position, once the gold mine been developed , it can receive 10m interests (K2+royalty) , once VAN fails, it can take the project back at cheap price or JV with new investors. The deal of selling plutonic gold assets put DAU a good position and free of risk. On contrast, if the company run like many other listed explorer, to issue and CR many times, that's real disaster for shareholders. I don't always focus on the most negative points of a listed company.

Like many penny stocks, one project done, then they need to M&A new projects,if not food project, maybe others like the compan y mentioned: infrastructure/logistics/agriculture...... SP has its peak and bottom, now with the food franchise business unfolding, finally the SP bottomed up and obviously towards teens,the company has announced Aurigin project for 9 months, very clear business model beenbestated stated: Aussie food retail chain network in China. People just ignored and also mainly because of few shares on market and few people notice it.

ASX already reachs many years high, and it is hard to find undervalued stocks,DAU is one of less opportunity left for the market. The reason for me to invest on this company is simple: just 97m shares, 2c 3c 4c I do not care much, as I know a good new project, a good new start or just a fancy announcement will totally game change as many small MC with limited share issued company did. If not Aurigin, maybe another deal with a big Chinese company........ Food project can just speed up the rebounce, as normally such projects are very welcomed by market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $400 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20500 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 116841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.