Auburn pool gets swim screen for Muslim women, page-8

1. 27,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I remember over ten years ago now, when we were living north of river in Perth, we were at Sorrento, on the little man made beach thingy there.
    I was enjoying myself, only to be somewhat " perplexed " when this man on a mat was preying.
    I'm of the view, if he didn't mind mixing with " ordinary people ", " doing his thing ", then whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
    That said one " forgiving muslim ",doesn't make a religion.
    Just as the nut-job christians preying outside an abortion clinic in Belmont,dont make for forgiving Christian's.
    The wife and I had a staycation a few weeks ago, and nearing the end of the week, we went into Perth city on the train, ostensibly to have lunch at Long Chims ( I thoroughly recommend it ) but I digress.
    Went in the train so we could have a few libations, and some.
    On the way home we were sitting next to a lovely Women and her young daughter.
    She was African ,obviously as was her daughter.
    The wife complimented the young girl on her " pretty dress ",and the mother, just smiled and said to her daughter " say thank you ", and we had a lovely chat on the way home via the train station.
    They "obviously black " and we " obviously white ", but we all took each other at face value, with a smile.
    Australia can be a great place to live at times.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.