AUC 8.24% 46.0¢ ausgold limited

Hmmm......Hey DB gotta admit I have been having similar thoughts...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hmmm......Hey DB gotta admit I have been having similar thoughts having bought sheet loads back in the big COVID sell down in March last year.
    After watching Matt’s interview at the Virtual Gold Conference on the 19th August I have decided to give em another 12 months.
    I was particularly intrigued in what he had to say when questioned on why investors should consider investing in AUC.
    Check out the bit just after the 13 minute mark.
    1) We expect to confirm min additional 1m ounces from the north and south zones in the near term.
    2) We are definitely mining.
    3) Activity incl news to market to be ramped up from November moving forward.
    4) We hit COPPER in our initial drills at Redhill........WHAAT??????

Our Redhill / Woodanilling tenement boasts same geology and more importantly same ‘age’ structures at the Julimar prospect not too far away.
    The copper discovery at Julimar sent Chalices SP from 10c to north of 4 bucks in 2020.
    Matt in his conservative manner is obviously excited when discussing this potential.
    When weighing all this up I have decided to hold strong for another 12 months to see how things unfold.
    GLTALongs.
    HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.035(8.24%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 47.0¢ 42.5¢ $537.4K 1.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 5316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.