AUC 2.17% 47.0¢ ausgold limited

AUC Target 12c - Strategic Target 18c, page-57

1. 5,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    You got alot of things interpreted wrong in what i said .
    I didnt brag at all ! I replied to specific post by " carikaya" !
    He brought up DEG ! Not me !
    I happened to ride them and did well . Took profits , put into Auc ; since then waiting for THE DAILY REPEATED by various posters JUSTIFIED BY NOW ,SHOULD HAVE Already REACHED Market Cap of aprox 150-170 mio$ .
    . So he ( carikaya) kinda expressed parallels to Deg with Auc thru some of the same holders and wanted to spend the weakend reasearchin why ?
    Then i just wanted to save him some time said auc might even have 3-5 Moz au !
    BUT ......... It will be slow and nothing like the fast shooting up " Voldemors" im not allowed speak out their names anymore !
    One neighbor shot up on a few drill holes ( no resource nothing way behind auc status ) from 5 cents to 50cents in a few months !
    Things like this are unlikely to happen with auc ! Maybe goi ng 18 cents after Rifle range and that would just end the UNDERRATING !!!??? But not 50cents !
    By the way i never bid my ass for leaving Deg. at 1.015 ! I knew what i was doing , see at 1.015 i just asked how fast will this tripple ?
    I decided never at least not soon ! So went to auc with profits and did tripple ! My hopes were higher and i calculated auc to be today at 20-30 cents on a 2.2 moz revised resource !
    Here i was totally wrong . By now after on year plus in Auc i understand and know alot more ! This is a keeper for the complete long Bull market but not a hot leveraged play which im more looking for ! But its ok ...... A three bagger from here is likely ! So keep holding .
    I have three four others found that came back down nicely though after initials , that i ll get in towards the end of this correction !
    If im wrong and Rifle s a second Hemi i cheer with all of you since i kerp holding Auc !
    Now COTO reread all my posts after reading this explaination and you will see this was not bashing ranting or" for a reason " !
    cheers mate .....

Last edited by Silvgolcoholic: 07/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $167.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 43.5¢ $185.7K 417.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16304 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 80164 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.