GDR goldstar resources nl

Hi GDR people, ive just had alook first in a while-I think I...

1. 3,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Hi GDR people, ive just had alook first in a while-I think I must be in denial. Have gone over to renovating and property investment to pay the bills for now. However, have been doing some homework.
    The geologist/consultant is not even an Australian resident. He is a retired geologist who has his qualification from the Uk school of mines. Hes a mining statistician which staggers me giventhe errors in methodology for this ore, which to me are glaring.
    Most people wouldnt query him, but I can because Im a stattoo, with thirty years experience in analysis and interpretation in a statistical body the UK bureau of Stats had to appeal to for help when it couldnt get its act together.
    He is a director of one other little miner in SAf also. I do not know if he has even visited Walhalla. No reference to it anywhere.
    All his experience has been in big miners such as Rio, who for many years held a total lease on Victorian gold exploration and paid a puny $70k a year for it, and did virtually nothing. I found out what was going on and did some lobbying, which got them removed, on the basis of use it, or lose it. They were just blocking everyone else, which would have suited Anglo which I think controlled them beck then.
    He is probably crustily imbued with the thought processes a big company uses and the usual pommy approach of assumed superiority. Sorry, it wont wash with this boy. Heard too much of it and its usually wank-ng.
    It just isnt good enough to have some retired old boy on the other side of the world supplementing his pension with a few ho hum directorships with his seniors card being the geological consultant.

Running a small miner is an altogether different game and few succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.