thanks Web spyda & Bassy I didnt think of the neighbors, thats...

1. 485 Posts.
    thanks Web spyda & Bassy
    I didnt think of the neighbors, thats an x factor allright

& your comments on Re auction process's WebSpyda I am in complete agreement... I spend many hours a week attempting to warn buyers/vendors/joe public of their unscrupulous lying cheating & un-regulated "business" methods...

I have attended what I estimate to be over 500 auctions in 3 states over more than 15 years, and, as some bulls on here can tell you, I am, extremely, Bent & twisted on their track record -
    they are poison to the very nature of free market & I have posed the question in the past on HC & other services that I think the auction process itself has been so absused that it accounts, imho, in a real way to the state of the bubble-absurd-Re values we now see unwinding.....
    As you point out, I too in all of these auctions, have never purchased a property by it, nor would I recommend it, to my worst enemy...
    The bull postings on here in defence of these charlotans , citing -'buyer beware & act in best interests of vendors', etc shows a distinct lack of what has happened in the real market-place, & how widespread the "churning" has been in this space........ IMHO of course

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.