for a start why not print the whole report...2 pages to...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    for a start why not print the whole report...2 pages to it...some houses which did not sell on auction day..still sell within the week.....jellis craigs results last sat were 73% by weeks end it was 83%

and this bit ....It found that Melbourne house prices rose 0.78% in September and 0.53% in the three months to September, while unit values grew 0.23% for the month and 0.74% for the quarter

think on alan kohlers inside business today so and so expects 2.5% rate drop by xmas......distracted at the time..but can get the facts once its on the web today

who cares...the facts will show up in time....if you are not in melb....you may have no idea what the spring racing season does to this place.....plenty of empty car parks at safeway yesterday....parking has never been so easy...why because they are either at the races or having parties at home watching the big races....don't know about the other burbs....but toorak likes to party .....in the morning they were shopping...for outfits and party food...
    but then again ??? what the footy fans do now....just talk about my space in and around toorak....not big on the footy around here....
    vic racing club did a big push about 10 years ago...they get all the 30 year olds girls and guys now...so serious shopping and partying by that age group to frock up....chapel st was packed yesterday.....
    I will be surprised if it turns out different to what we prop bulls have been expecting....but in the meantime, have your day in the sun as a prop bear.....
    means little to me
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.