auction results too scary to publish, page-38

1. 3,062 Posts.
    k8---------others have a plan,yours is clearly hinged on hope,
    should int. rates drop the poster with 100% equity and cash, will ,if value is perceived buy,the one who is renting with cash at their disposal and capacity to continue saving will almost certainly buy,should there be a 40% correction as you suggest it is most likely you will not have a job,you will be predicting the 2nd gfc,this scenario is one i never worry about for the simple reason most of us will be on the same sinking boat "the titanic" revisited, steerage or first class
    it makes no difference just lady luck---good luck.

the gfc cost me and many others a great deal of course we were all participants,a very,very few had moved to cash prior
    and hopefully reentered at the depths of despair--however i doubt it,most will still be sitting on the sidelines from fear,what is easy to say"i will wait until a massive drop occurs ,when it does you will have great difficulty timing the bottom, and will need nerves of steel to invest,as for the current market i would suggest r/e generates far more conservative interest from people with money,or those who retained capital through the gfc and these factors are driving the market--the australian r/e market in general is not overvalued,some parts are oversupplied at the upper end

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.