IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

aud 3.94 valuation, page-2

1. 262 Posts.
    I think a $3.94 valuation is very aggressive

The 12.4Moz with a short term upside of 25Moz is very impressive though. A 100Moz+ long term conceptual model will be amazing but will take at least another 2 years to prove up. Good thing is that there is 10 rigs i=on site drilling.

I think valuing on reserves is misleading
    I was looking at their production targets and possible earnings.

They are trying to get a production rate of 1Moz per annum from the 2 farms eventually. This is just a conceptual target but with 25Moz (and the grade is pretty decent as well) this looks achievable.

You will have a CAPEX and OPEX. Platinum prices did reach a high of $US2000 per ounce and many are predicting these prices will go higher. I would rather be more cautious and use $1500 per ounce. Remember that production will be at least 5 years away too.

Say the average OPEX and CAPEX expenditure per ounce produced comes to
    $750 then your margin is still $750. On 1 million ounce a year then
    your profits is $750million per year

I just use a simple PE of 10 which gives $7.5 billion

IGC has 15% which equals $1.125 billion
    If I take 20% (a very conservative approach to factor the time and risk) of this then its $225 million

IGC has I think 185 million fully diluted. 60 million odd are unlisted
    options I think

This would be a value of $1.21 fair value. I am thinking $2 for a 12
    month price target

I think $3.94 is abit optimistic with the early stages however I do agree that IGC should be $1+. I think as IGC progresses the $3.94 valuation is not out of the question. I just think its abit optimistic to say that now.

I see NKP as being a juicy play as well. They have 74% of the field. I have NKP as $4.40. This actually represents a 500% difference for NKP to IGC's 200% upside on current share price. I say a $6 price target for NKP.

Either way this is huge news for both IGC and NKP

Interesting that Tony Sage said "Negotiations regarding a corporate transaction". If it is indeed a takeover as so many past HC posts are saying then the price must be $1.57+ (30% premium) or otherwise its better for shareholders to hold long term.

This is just my thoughts. Please do your own research before investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.