CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

aud/commodity prices., page-7

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Aus158,

Spot on, but I'm trying to figure out why KAS's share price tumbled 40-60% in the last few weeks when the tin price held firm (at least in Aussie dollars).

You are correct, KAS's priced everything in $US with a exchange rate of 1. But what will be the impact if the dollar tumbles further? I'm thinking that their CAPEX must increase in Aussie dollar terms but their profits should off-set this. Is this correct???

I understand the delay is probably part of the cause but is there another reason? I agree that they will have access to cheap funding given their main shareholders.

From my calculations, KAS is dropping into great value, as are some of the other tin prospects.

MOO is a steal at 0.004-0.005, basically pricing the company as a shell. Crazy, especially seeing that they will have some cash-flow into the business soon. Most specs need to sell their leases or dilute to get cash.

MLX has moved up nicely but I'm still cautious of management paying too much for a gold company and funding the development of their other resources. As a pure tin play, I would be into them, but not now, and not at these prices, unless of course the tin price goes crazy, then I guess anything with tin would be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.