AUD 0.00% 1.5120 australian dollar

Hi Wombat53 I do not exist in the monthly space but my trend...

1. RM
    7,400 Posts.
    Hi Wombat53

I do not exist in the monthly space but my trend line analysis would be my macro indicator, for want of a better term, regardless of the current fundamental chatter.

Just thought I would drop you a line after providing you my unorthodox approach of demand line placement. Similar method has made me a bear on the UJ since 12/15 but I want two counter waves before implementing this method on the monthly graph.

Thanks for the weekly analysis on AU and I can understand your logic but even weekly is a behemoth period for me I work withing the lower time frames and swing pattern is important but I do like using Fibonacci within local price structures. But will watch the liquidity areas you highlighted with interest.

The gorillas (MM) certainly run the show as you say and I know that there were keen traders looking at similar order block pattern they equated printing on the graph with the belt hold candles.

The MM certainly have the capital reserves to play any time frame price structure and the bigger they are, the longer the time they can hold. The trend is your friend but your best friend is the force and weekly traders trump daily which trump 4H which trump.....all the way down to my space. Our little advantage is nimbleness to a certain degree, the Gorillas need to buy on weakness and sell into strength to build their position or as you point out shake the stop loss tree for distressed fallen fruit.

Hope your trading has been efficient I nursed a UJ long which I entered at 1 am and finished at 5am today. Oh the joys of living in Melbourne compared to Perth every sleep deprived hour counts after midnight by a factor of 3 I say.

Good trading and an orchard of green pips for you!

Regards RM
    Last edited by RM: 12/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.