SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

My oversight Naia. I don't subscribe and never have subscribed...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    My oversight Naia. I don't subscribe and never have subscribed to any investment service or share advisory service. That last paragraph should have been deleted entirely - I only found the article online tonight and it was rushed cutting and pasting on my part. Good you mentioned it as I didn't know how to undo/delete that part once posted.

Certainly not advising anyone to retain all their holding either. Always have been happy to hear of your's and others' substantial holdings to date. I also know there will be holders who will/may sell/reduce due to other investment priorities, diversification strategies/rulings and also for tax issues - CGT being one of the hardest tax issues to navigate for privately held shares. There will also be those wishing to realise their investment and reward themselves by selling.

I posted the above because I have been 'puzzled' by some of the posts from some shorter term (?) holders especially those who ask for others' opinions and/or 'basic' information about ISX's business plan, model, progress to date etc.

Am interested in contrarian views if well researched.

Maybe I should stop searching for the logic/rationale behind some of the posts - or do as some have done, learn to ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.