NDO 2.22% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Well by the time most of you are awake and if you happen to read...

1. 59 Posts.
    Well by the time most of you are awake and if you happen to read this post what I say could be absolutely rubbish as the currencies are swinging as much as the DOW.

At present though, our little Aussie battler is strengthening against all currencies.

What does this mean?? Well I dont know anymore. But lets hope it means oil prices will rise as the USD gets hit (good for NDO as we get greater revenue and our costs are also in USD). All we need is for this winter in the North to be colder and longer than usual so that regardless of the people filling up petrol at the pump reducing car petrol use they will still need it to keep themselves warm thus helping to keep oil above $80 at the least and hoefully more towards $100. Also with OPEC members meeting in November to discuss what the ecomonic downturn means for them in terms of oil demand lets hope they cull output (just need the Saudis to agree to this one) which will help keep prices at decent levels.

But, even if the AUD falls aginst the USD, NDO sells oil in USD so we get a win in either case. Things do look good for NDO.

So many possibilities and so much negativity out there so lets be positive and see NDO get back to a level where it rightly deserves to be.

I'm hitting the bar so if I have any posts in the wee hours ignore them because they will be in jibberish.

Well done NDO holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 89.0¢ 88.0¢ $51.60K 58.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.