AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Guys,Cardz: IO $50 what a joke.....if that were the case then...

1. 32,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1505
    Guys,
    Cardz: IO $50 what a joke.....if that were the case then the AU dollar will be at 70c so the equiv would be IO $120 (nothing to worry about)

Riversheep: your right $120 will cost price forecast after this msg

Richie: seen that vid about 3 weeks ago, its funny he says started from there basement, I think that's were most shareholders will end up...in the basement if they don't follow suit of the big miners.

IMO opinion 1 reason why the share price is getting smacked on the head more so then RIO,BHP,FMG & MGX.
    1: Markets hates uncertainty, until the rail deal announcement comes out then the big funds will take position then we may say common sence come back into AGO like in Dec 2008 when it went from 78c to 1.38 in a matter of 3 weeks.

China has a good 20yrs of not so much strong growth but good growth, There also invading countries like South Africa and building big projects there also, Singapore is also growing as well as thailand, so do let the doom and gloomers get to you, there bad sentiment tricks are working in scaring the GP

Last time AGO was at this price IO was 70T

The big players are coming out and saying there scaling back then the next day there going ahead, me thinks its all a ploy to create havoc to make sure this government is out come Sept. Just the scrapping of the mining tax will give miners a huge boost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.