CAD 0.00% 1.3730 canadian dollar

You're not alone. My biggest weakness is Risk management. I have...

1. 1,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    You're not alone. My biggest weakness is Risk management.

I have solid risk strategies (ballanced long/short equity exposure & VIX monitoring) rules ($ allocation) and systems (lower frequency volatility avoidance and high probability entries & exits) in place but I'm prone to bypassing them.

Especially when trading on the fly from the mobile without my systems in front of me & esp on Fridays after a drink.
    As a general rule I try to trade 24hr vehicles Mon-Thru only and look for ST equity exits on Fridays.

I post on trading and quant because I'm allways learning myself (and hopefully will be a few decades from now).
    I find the best way to make sure I understand something is document it as if to train someone else (I find putting thoughts into words forces me to think about the detail which helps me develop).

The proprietary stuff (most of my IP) is in word docs on my PC. I share some thoughts on HC in search of debate or feedback to stress test my theories but it's been hard to find. (Thanks @sharks37)

Most of my posts are thrown together on the fly and proof read after posting so don't take anything I say as gospel & don't hesitate to question anything I post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.