CAD 0.00% 1.3740 canadian dollar

"not sure why i bother with rigged small caps from the...

1. 5,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    "not sure why i bother with rigged small caps from the daytraders"

Some great calls dude. I suppose you are sticking to the CAD thread because it's good luck?

I'm tired of the small caps too. Reading up on dog stocks seems such a waste of time when they are in the doldrums, like now. International markets are great because you stay in touch with international news. I like seeing the big picture.

I met a forex pro on a bus once. He said he just trades the 1 hour chart - just has a glance in the morning and then spends the rest of the day working out or doing whatever he likes. Should have got his number and downloaded his wisdom.

I trade indices mostly, and I've found them easier than forex. Oil is good too. With forex, I only trade news. I might get more interested if someone with consistent wisdom came along. Otherwise, getting on a good trend might be the go. Reading around, it seems like 100% of the world is long EUR/USD at the moment, so might get on that tomorrow. Here's a giant EUR/USD trend from 2014/2015 (weekly chart). Notice the green candle from last week compared to the wicks above the MA last year. Looks like possible breakout:

EURUSD giant move wkly.png
    Last edited by LeeKing: 21/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.