TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

audeo indicative ipo pricing is now public, page-14

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    I am nearly excited. Nearly because all of the previous excited moments I have with Alchemia seem to have started with a Niagara falls moment and ended watching a trickle of water running out of the plug hole.

The Black Swan, so injudiciously referred to above, was never relating to the AG in my mind, everybody saw that as a potential if not probable, it was ACL not identifying the cash short fall post approval in time and being forced to raise capital at 24c. This is in my mind the only error management has made, but it was a whopper. It has effected everything from that time forth, share price obviously, but confidence in they're ability to pull off such an ambitious plan as that that is before us at the moment.

I have my fingers crossed. The facts look extremely good, it's just getting from here to about 18 months time without any nasty surprises that worries me. In truth at 53c there is nothing to be worried about.

setting a short term price target might be an interesting challenge. Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.