TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

audeo indicative ipo pricing is now public, page-21

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    Matty,

Under MY assumptions ONLY, 95 cents would be ACL's full value, If the IPO were to hit the midpoint, and was fully allocated and no more. This was based on ACL's 153 million market cap/ 0.53cents after Fridays trading- and would also assume that ACL:FONDA doesn't sell off below 0.53 after the record date....( which is highly unlikely IMO)

My 70cents+ was a rough estimate based on a "mid-point" between 0.53 & 0.95

IMO there's likely to be a HEAVY sell off once the trading halt is lifted post record date, regardless of whether Audeo's float raises whats intended/ required. The extent of the sell off could be influenced by how much price increases pre-record date, and how good Fonda revenue's were from last quarter.( Providing we hear something about them shortly).

Like I mentioned above, ACL:FONDA( After losing the oncology assets) Would in theory be able to fall to 0.14 cents before current holders would be worse off following the split- this is ONLY when assuming Audeo reaches the mid-point, which GD points out is definitely not a certainty.

However, even if Audeo's float is short of it's target, ACL's price could still afford to fall to significantly lower levels before current holders were worse off- this is IMO, but it can be roughly demonstrated when throwing some numbers around. Although you then have the issue of leaving Audeo short of cash, which would mean you'd then have to factor in the added risk of Audeo selling off aswell...

As you can see there still lots of different scenarios that can pan out. Fonda revenue from last quarter could be a huge catalyst that either helps or hinders the SP.

Either way in my opinion it's looks like some value should definitely be unlocked, however it's important to never forget the history of this company. As like usual, there's still no guarantee of anything...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.