TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

audeo oncology website, page-29

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Neo,

I am certainly no expert but here are my thoughts re your questions;

1) Initial Fonda revenues will stay with ACL bar 10-15% which will go towards Oncology. I think Oncology will be funded by the IPO.Insto's once again will get first crack.

2) I doubt holders will be given the opportunity to fund oncology before the IPO.

3) Who knows when we will rewarded with Fonda revenues ( we still do not even know how much is owed to Reddy's ( I do not know why they are keeping a lid on that, seems everybody has an interest and a right to know what OUR company owes to whom). When we do get rewarded I am hoping in the way of a climbing SP and dividends as PS has aluded to this before. I think he stated something along the lines that 90 odd % would be given back to the shareholders.

4) Top holders will all agree to a dermerger because PS and crew will give them a very nice enticement in the way of having first dibs to fund Oncology at a discounted price. We on the other hand will be left the scraps (as usual).

One other comment, seems many are now tired and weary (including me) in regards to this never ending merry-go round of Nil information. Even if PS cannot disclose much at this stage due to them still tying up a few loose ends, surely he could put some kind of guidance out that would ease any market/investor concerns re the timmimng of much awaited information/disclosure to the market. What ever happened to the idea of a regular update via the website, say once a month??

FYI Resourced, IMO, you have every right to voice your anger/concerns over the way this company is run as you 9like all of us) have invested your hard earned in this company and we should all remember, nobody is 100% right or wrong in this debate, emotions and opinions are an individual thing and the purpose of Hotcopper is to provide an open forum for open discussions/opinions. The day we all have to start towing a particular line just to please everyone is the day this forum should shut down.

Surfrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.