TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

audeo valuation, page-5

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    "Your opinions on Alchemia seem to wax and wane a fair bit Neo, I can never quite tell where your at. "

Cake, I've made it clear many a time before that I trade this stock. So my short term opinions change all the time, however my long term perspective remains bullish.

"If ACL post split looks like paying a franked divi of anything near 10c, 40c would seem to be a silly price."

There's no point talking about ACL's dividend, or a Potential Reddys buy out( Not that you mentioned that, however we know it's in the back of everyones mind), when you could be focusing on major events that are going to effect price in the very short term( Over the next couple of months)

"Well isn't that what this is all about Neo? What do you think the market is assigning to Audeo right now then? The general consensus has been not much."

At the moment the market is still working out the value of ACL ( Fonda+ Oncology), after the record date the price of ACL will be determined based on Fonda alone( Even if little value is attributed towards Audeo, there will still be a sell down in ACL, as it's losing a key Asset.

The truth though is we don't actually know how much of ACL's current value is attributed towards Audeo, it's all just presumed values, and the market could think otherwise. What would you think if the current SP went 70+ in the next few weeks? would you attribute that gain to Audeo's value? Are you still going to keep those gains after the Audeo record date? Seriously think about it.

In my opinion there will be a pump some time after the demerger gets voted through, and then a dump after the record date. It seems so obvious to me anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.