AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Yes, I've read posts here where people have put those ideas...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Yes, I've read posts here where people have put those ideas forward before. Well let's have a look at those ideas:

1. Someone loaning AKP cash - I'm not an expert in business finance, but normally when you ask a bank for a loan they want to have a look at your income to see if you can pay the loan back. AKP's current income = $0. No repayments on that loan for 8 months either. History of making money - nope. ok then so perhaps the bank will accept that AKP have this world first tech and they're going to be making squillions in the future. hmmm I think they might get told to come back a bit later on that one.

2. Someone giving AKP an up front payment - Yes, sometimes terms can be cash flow positive. There's likely to be competition to get in first on this tech. But somewhere along the line AKP are going to want to ramp up production and I'm not sure that they will be able to get such amazing terms every time. I think that this scenario is optimistic at best and not ideal for AKP to mass produce it's product. The fab will want an up front payment and 12 months of production guaranteed wouldn't be unrealistic.

I'm not sure what your spreadsheet is showing? Because of the delay in producing chips I think you need to cost in a 12 month production cost at least.

What's your worry on a capital raise anyway? Dilution? Wouldn't you rather have a cashed up company with an unbeatable product in mass production than a cash poor company with an unbeatable product that it can't produce?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.