FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

archviewyou have based your entire speculative assumptions on an...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    archview

you have based your entire speculative assumptions on an unsubstantiated premise. As usual you have taken 2 plus 2 and come to your own fanciful conclusion. Where is your evidence that the GWR shares that were sold have anything at all to do with FAS? Or are you just guessing? I have seen no announcement from either company stating what you suggest to be true. This simple point makes the rest of your assumptions irrelevant.

I really do wonder why you bother to manufacture these convoluted posts when you have no interest in FAS. I can only guess that you have a motive to destabalise the share price to your own advantage. Are you aware that "the highly remunerated management team" have chosen to receive nothing until the finance deal has been finalised? Of course you are, but you choose to twist the facts to fit in to your own imagined scenario. The creditors are not sitting on their hands but are prepared to further back the company with funding up until the finance comes available - yet another piece of the puzzle you fail to mention. Why is that? Why would business structures who are far more informed than you be prepared to sink more cash into what you would have us believe is a doomed project?

Show your hand and reveal the real reason why you constantly post your speculative assumptions as facts. I have never known someone to be so vocal in their disparaging posts as you have been and yet have no sentiment and no stock. Bizarre.

Good luck to all holders in 2013.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.