CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

auditors report

1. rab
    4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Auditor’s opinion
    In our opinion:
    (a) the financial report of CBD Energy Limited is in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001,
    including:
    (i) giving a true and fair view of the consolidated entity’s financial position as at 30 June
    2012 and of its performance for the year ended on that date; and
    (ii) complying with Australian Accounting Standards (including the Australian
    Accounting Interpretations) and the Corporations Regulations 2001; and
    (b) the financial report and notes also comply with International Financial Reporting Standards
    as disclosed in Note 1.
    Material uncertainty regarding continuation as a going concern
    The Auditors are uncertain how long CBD will be viable.

Without qualifying our opinion, we draw attention to Note
    2 (a) (i) in the financial report which
    indicates the continuing viability of the consolidated entity and its ability to continue as a going
    concern and meet its debts and commitments as and when they fall due are dependent upon the
    consolidated entity receiving continuous support from its existing lenders, being successful in raising
    additional funds and meeting its operational budget. These conditions, along with other matters as set
    forth in Note 2 (a) (i), indicate the existence of a material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt
    about the consolidated entity's ability to continue as a going concern and, therefore, the consolidated
    entity may be unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal course of business
    and at the amounts stated in the financial report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.