NST 0.08% $12.81 northern star resources ltd

NST fighting 1.26 for a while ... and gold being well controlled...

1. 643 Posts.
    NST fighting 1.26 for a while ... and gold being well controlled at $1,220 USD odd by TPTB, a weakening AUD helping Aust gold.

Fair bit of negative sentiment on the markets, all around shares down a fair bit. NST may be soft Monday...but have to expect a big ramping attempt in US and Europe Monday onwards to put a floor under any panic coming into end of year...and fund mangers looking to boost stock prices to increase their bonuses as usual too, but I think that might fail at the last moment, and people may want to exit the market with profits rather than hold over Christmas/New Year. So my guess and strategy is for softness Monday....a big ramping attempt into the end of year, and a big sell off at the end of the year.....all squeezed into a few days I guess.

A big ramp and reverse in sentiment...looking for NST to spike above 1.40 Tuesday onwards where I will have a sell. And an end of year / new year dump all around due to global market fears.....and recovery as gold holds up, AUD soft and oil down...as fundamentals start to again exert their influence on NST SP.

So as before.... sell all at $1.40 and put in a buy sub $1 ..... no risk exercise.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.81
Change
-0.010(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $14.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.95 $13.02 $12.76 $72.90M 5.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40307 $12.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.82 1703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.