AUD 0.00% 1.5149 australian dollar

As outlined in my post from the 29th May it appears we may be...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    As outlined in my post from the 29th May it appears we may be tracking into counter trend Top on the 7th June . If this turns out to be Top main trend should be down till the X June where main Low is indicated . A minor reversal is indicated on the X June so if we get a small rally into this point we can enter short and pyramid our position down to the main if trend is moving in the projected direction . The previous Cycle ran down approx 4.79% so once the 7th June Top comes in we can project this percentage down which will give us a price measure to monitor .
    The highlighted box measures 29 days up and the projected time period into the 7th June Top = 26 days. I have projected the two ranges up from the 12th May Low which may be handy reference points as we move into the first target date however the second extension is a bit far off for the 7th June but we will make note of it for future reference . There are two important price levels to watch which are 7342 or 180 Deg and 7372 or 90 Deg . These two points are quite close together and mark an important price zone . The second chart is a previous Forecast that was posted on my twitter account on the 30th March calling Top for the 6th April which was one day off the Top with trend down till the 29th April . Actual Top came in on the 5th April and main trend was down till the 2nd May one day past the 29th forecast date culminating in a large price spike before trending lower . The third Chart is a Curve indicating Top into the 7th June and from that point all of the dates are covered to avoid copying .
    studentofgann.com.au
    Student of Gann at twitter https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4403/4403253-d138836b8387d5ee7f29b9e7d8ebc6ed.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4403/4403245-e0012675731ecca16b5410113c25c8db.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.