IVZ 10.7% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Aug 17 Fireside Chat with JRI and Scott Macmillan, page-160

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Sorry for getting in late. I was hoping the MK-1 results would be announced by now which would potentially address these queries.

My questions:

1. Based on the analysis of Mukuyu-1 results, are the hydrocarbons seen in the Post-Dande 200 horizon for Mukuyu-1 likely to be dry gas, condensate or oil?
    2. Were you successful in obtaining a formation water sample from any of the sidewall cores for use in calibrating the wireline log data?
    3. Do you plan to provide an updated prospective recoverable resource estimate for Mukuyu prior to drilling the next well? (and please don't let Scott divert this question to a discussion on the process for classifying 2C resources and 2P reserves like he usually does - this is more aimed at whether there is a chance that our resource size has actually increased based on the Mukuyu-1 results closer to the P10 high estimate for example rather than the mean pre-drill estimate)
    4. How would it be possible to overlook net pay in the amalgamated channels in the Pebbly Arkose if there were no hydrocarbon shows during drilling of the sidetrack with the mud gas system working properly, nothing seen in the cuttings that returned to surface during drilling the sidetrack despite these zones not encountering losses as per the original well bore and nothing identified in the wireline logs for both the main well bore and the sidetrack?
    5. What is the net pay and nature of hydrocarbons in each pay zone for Mukuyu-1?
    6. Which week of September are you targeting to spud Mukuyu-2?
    7. Will you provide an updated well design with planned casing depths prior to drilling Mukuyu-2?

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.006(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ $151.3K 2.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2607434 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 255706 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.006 ( 7.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ 1461396
Last updated 15.50pm 17/06/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.