XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Peter SchiffI too became glued to the Doom Master as he was...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Peter Schiff
    I too became glued to the Doom Master as he was given airtime during the 2007 decline, picking the doom and gloom perfectly!!!!
    Then I did some more intel to discover that Schiff was right he had been many years prior to the collapse ie not perfect timing at all if you had a short position from his early intel you would have gone broke holding it into 2007 Boom Fact!!!! . Ie he is a fulltime Bear.
    Your know the old saying even a broken clock is right twice a day. Schiff is that clock. Deeper intel required before putting all your eggs in his basket. Where was he in last moves up since 2007???
    That is the real question You need to be asking yourself.
    He's another Harry Dent.
    Please Doom fans do deeper intel....
    Company Record Profits are real...
    And before someone bashs my head about Unemployment. Remember that will be the last indicator of bear market turning. So follow the charts not the media!!!!
    BDZ ;))
    I have spoken so listen. Lol
    Ps on a bearish note I had a convo with a multi millionaire in USA over the weekend and they are in serious trouble. So looks like stimulous package is needed there. I just hope our puppets here (Oz) dont immitate (w'ere still paying off our loan from China to buy Chinese goods Lol. Rudd may talk chinese but he sure dont' think like em )
    Duckie Out ;(0)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.