SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

August 15 approaching, page-3

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    on what basis do you believe SAS will succeed?

list your reasons

my reasons for why it won't:
    1. Incompetent board that haven't got the commercial acumen or experience. Compare to other asx satellite companies board composition which is overflowing with talent.
    2. Has failed in achieving all stated goals for the last 18 plus months.
    3. Has misled investors in the past with material announcements (3d revenues, multiple CRs to completely fund the construction and launch of 1st batch of pearls)
    4. No large customer contracts signed (binding). Compared to its asx competitor who has contracts with a 40bn US market cap defence company.
    5. Losing first mover advantage over time to competitors. Any sort of launch realistically can only occur in second half of 2020 at this point, if at all.
    6. Two highly respected Australian directors resigned at last minute. We can only speculate on the reasons why but I would guess none were positive for the company.
    7. Unable to find replacement directors in a timely manner.
    8. This links with 7. If SAS was as ground breaking, revolutionary, multi billion company as many are saying, why haven't they had any large private investment? Why aren't the big boys buying in?

all imo dyor but happy for you to try and rebut my points above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.