CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

august 1st just may be the day ??

1. 40 Posts.
    Firstly, to those that didn't read PIE's request for a trading halt on the 2nd page of the announcement, they have requested it in regard to the "Telstra market assessment". So there is no need to speculate that it's about anything else and certainly nothing regarding a takeover from Quickflix as others have speculated.

Secondly, I couldn't be more confident that the timing of this trading halt will coincide with Telstra's new "Applications & Ventures Group" which goes into operation on Monday the 1st of August where they will announce partnerships with local businesses to provide new locally developed media-rich applications as they expect an explosion in innovation and development.

The more i think about it the more confident i am that on Monday the 1st there will be an announcement regarding a partnership or joint venture between Telstra and Pienetworks. I believe Telstra would have informed PIE of the details today (Thursday 28th) and told them that they will make a formal announcement on Monday, therefore forcing PIE to announce an immediate trading halt before any insider activity could take place today or tomorrow. (I'm sure all in the know have been buying parcels for many weeks and months in a discreet manner and have been set for quite some time)

If there was no partnership or joint venture, i believe they simply would have announced that at the end of the trial period which was 2 months ago. But the fact there has been no news makes me believe they have been in negotiations during this period and its taken all this time to come to an agreement. I see this long wait as a positive in this situation.

The only piece of the puzzle that i can't explain is the resignation of Abery. But the fact that the more experienced and qualified Milne has taken his seat is a far better option.

Below is just a reminder of Telstra'a Announcement regarding the new "Applications & Ventures Group" which goes into operation on Monday. It looks like the planets have lined up to me !! Good luck to all that hold, particularly the long term loyal share holders.

?As faster broadband becomes available to more Australians, we expect an explosion in innovation and the development of new locally developed media-rich applications,? Mr Thodey said.

?Telstra?s Applications & Ventures Group will invest and partner with other companies and government agencies at the forefront of innovation to provide a new range of digital services for business and consumers, including in health and education.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.