I felt compelled to go back and have a read.Scary stuff.I was...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I felt compelled to go back and have a read.
    Scary stuff.
    I was only pulled to the date as it's my sisters birthday!
    WASP - no religion!!
    Here's Sandals post - and it's quite possible the plane bombings were to be carried out on Aug 22nd - it's only days away.

Subject :aug 22 2006:
    Stock Code ASX - AUSTRALIAN STOCK EXCHANGE LIMITED
    Posted 10/08/06 18:53
    Posted by Sandalaphon
    IP 218.215.xxx.xxx
    Post #286219 - 59 reads
    Start of thread

wonder if this code will be delayed..will the IDF chargin into southern Lebanon become sitting ducks???

guess we will find out pretty shortly hey..this is bad bad potential building guys!

nb: notice the UFO ARRIVAL in the code..still think i'm crazy folks?

>>>>Another Bible Code shows: 5766 (2006) encoded with: YEAR OF THE BEAST- UFO ARRIVAL - FALSE MESSIAH- DELUSION- GOD HAS DELAYED. 5766 Hebrew Calendar ends on Sept 23 2006 with the Hebrew Calendar hitting 5767. It is yet to be seen what "GOD HAS DELAYED" means in light of the AUG 22 2006 Bible Code and Iran/Earthquake<<<<

BIBLE CODE: WARNING: 8.22.06

IRAN WILL LAUNCH A BIO MISSILE ATTACK
    AGAINST ISRAEL AND TRIGGER W.W. III.

22 AUG 2006:
    HOLOCAUST OF ISRAEL
    A DIRE WARNING FOR ISRAEL AND THE
    ULTIMATE TEST OF THE BIBLE CODE AND
    OUR UNDERSTANDING OF IT.

Many Islamic Scholars believe that AUG 22 2006 is the date when radical Islam, led by Iran, believes is the DAY when they should launch "Armageddon" against Israel.

AUG 22 is also the Muslim "holy day" believed when Mohammed ascended to heaven on a white horse and returned (to Jerusalem) with The "POWER OF GOD".

8.9.06. Rashmallah, the leader of Hezbollah said, "If Israel advances into Southern Lebanon, will will turn their army into a graveyard."

On Aug 22, 2006, The Iranian Regime will make an announcement to the world as to their response to The United Nations Resolution for Iran to stop Uranium Enrichment leading to nuclear weapons.

What will this Iran's Announcement Be? Just one week ago Iran told the world their agenda against Israel when The Neo Nazi Leader of Iran said that "The solution to the mideast crisis is to destroy Israel."

I did a search in the Bible Code to see if AUG 22 2006 is found in The Bible Code and THIS DAY is encoded with A Dire Warning for The Nation of Israel.

As I write this page (8.9.06) @ 3:52 PM EST, Israel has launched a major ground invasion led by Columns of tanks with 10,000 Soldiers and air support into Southern Lebonan as the U.N. Resolution for an International Peace Keeping Force has collapsed because France caved into Islamic Pressure.

BIBLE CODE: NUM:24:20
    28 AV 5766 (AUG 22 2006)
    ISRAEL- TRIBULATION- HOLOCAUST
    MISSILE - DEAD BODIES - ANTHRAX
    PLAGUE - HORROR - WAR
    EARTHQUAKE - "HAND OF GOD"
    RETRIBUTION - RECOMPENSE

I believe this Code is warning that on 8.22.06 Iran will order Hezbollah to launch ballistic missiles, armed with Anthrax and Plague at Israeli Forces in S. Lebanon.

By AUG 22 2006, Israel will have over 15,000 Infantry deep into Southern Lebanon and The Bible Code is warning they have been led into a trap, into the "valley of death."

8.9.06. Rashmallah, the leader of Hezbollah said, "If Israel advances into Southern Lebanon, will will turn their army into a graveyard."

Rashmallah also warned "All Arab Citizens to evacuate the Israeli port city of Haifa".

AUG 22 2006: ISLAMIC ARMAGEDDON

In light of the above Bible Code, I it is very possible the leadership of Iran will announce on AUG 22 2006 that, "They will suspend Uranium Enrichment in Agreement with The United Nations Resolution" while at the same time they will order Hezbollah to launch missiles armed with WMD at Israeli Forces in S. Lebanon and possibly Haifa.

IRAN HAS THE FULL SUPPORT OF THE MOSLEM WORLD IN LAUNCHING THIS ATTACK AGAINST ISRAEL. THIS BIOCHEMICAL ATTACK WILL BE MET WITH CHEERS AND CELEBRATION THRUOUT THE ISLAMIC WORLD.

IRAN WILL DENY THEY ORDERED THIS ATTACK AGAINST ISRAEL AND CALL FOR THE UNITED NATIONS TO "CONDEMN ISRAEL FOR WAR CRIMES". NO DOUBT HUGO CHAVEZ, IRAN'S NEO NAZI PUPPET WILL ALSO CONDEMN ISRAEL AND CALL FOR "AN END TO ISRAELI AGRESSION AGAINST LEBONAN.

If Israeli Forces in Southern Lebanon are hit by missiles using WMD Warheads, Israeli will respond with Nuclear weapons against Damascus, Syria (the immediate threat) and target Tehran, Iran.

This would trigger a Global HOLY WAR against Israel and The USA, as Hamas detonates the Dome of The Rock Mosque and Blames Israel. ECONOMIC COLLAPSE, CHAOS AND ANARCHY WILL FILL THE STREETS OF THE WORLD,

This will then trigger The First of Two Raptures and the coming of Antichrist before SEPT 23 2006

BIBLE CODE: NUM:24:20
    28 AV 5766 (AUG 22 2006)
    ISRAEL- TRIBULATION- HOLOCAUST
    MISSILE - DEAD BODIES - ANTHRAX
    PLAGUE - HORROR - WAR
    EARTHQUAKE - "HAND OF GOD"
    RETRIBUTION - RECOMPENSE

The Bible Code seems to say soon after Israeli Forces are hit by missiles with WMD warheads, GOD WILL DESTROY IRAN WITH A MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE-- stopping an Israeli Nuclear Response against Iran and possibly preventing a Strike against Damascus.

This Action By God could push back the Doomsday Clock to 2007, 2010 or 2012. (GOD HAS DELAYED?) Or Hamas will still detonate the Dome of The Rock Mosque and trigger a Holy War against Israel, leading to The Start of The Tribulation.

Another Bible Code shows: 5766 (2006) encoded with: YEAR OF THE BEAST- UFO ARRIVAL - FALSE MESSIAH- DELUSION- GOD HAS DELAYED. 5766 Hebrew Calendar ends on Sept 23 2006 with the Hebrew Calendar hitting 5767. It is yet to be seen what "GOD HAS DELAYED" means in light of the AUG 22 2006 Bible Code and Iran/Earthquake?

FREE WILL OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD WILL DETERMINE IF THE TRIBULATION STARTS SEPT 23 2006.

ONE FACT IS CLEAR! IF THIS EARTHQUAKE DEVASTATES IRAN, THEN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE THE "HAND OF GOD" , * DIVINE RETRIBUTION * AT WORK IN STOPPING IRAN, THIS MODERN DAY NAZI REGIME AND CHRISTIANS WORLD WIDE WILL SEE HOW REAL THE BIBLE CODE TRULY IS!

"WATCH AND BE READY" because if the AUG 22 Bible Code is correct, The "End of The World" as we know it is could be just DAYS AWAY!

God Bless and Be Worthy
    Pastor Harry/CH of PHL-INT
    www.satansrapture.com

DISCLAIMER

If within the next say 2-3 days, Lebanon, Iran and France back down and accept The USA /ISRAELI U.N. Resolution for International Peacekeepers and a cease fire, then this AUG 22 2006 Code will be averted and not happen and on Aug 22 2006 Iran will make empty threats.

FN: In all of my study of the Bible Code, I have seldom found an exact day and date, such as AUG 22 2006 (28 AV 5766) found in The Bible Code and encoded with such a clear warning and message. If AUG 22 is "Doomsday" than GOD would have most certainly made this day and date clear in the Bible Code.

FN:2 If this Bible Code: ISRAEL: TRIBULATION: AUG 22 2006 is correct, expect Hezbollah to fight fiercely and continue to launch wave after wave of Katsuah Rockets into Israeli Cities to INSURE that Israel will push deeper and deeper into Southern Lebanon, towards the Litani River and this Iranian Death Trap.
    willow1010

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.