TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

august investor briefing, page-2

1. 3,849 Posts.
    If I was cynical I might post something like:

"But what wasn't addressed in the Aug briefing was how the Co. could possibly get big shareholders to stump up $10m-$15m PLUS in an environment where the capital markets have seriously degraded if not closed for a Co. with a market cap of just $55m that appears to have a propensity to shoot itself in the foot that now has serious questions being asked about its revenue producing product wrt market penetration and/or manufacturing.

In fact haven't all the dates by which we were supposed to receive info/updates perhaps even the CR itself been and gone (unless you count xmas? So unless you're one of the big boys (is that Cheering from the Orbis HQ I can hear?) can you only expect to be diluted and probably in a big way for them to tip in the cash needed? God help us if this little rally is over and we now get a 10-15% correction or even a resumption of the bear.

Yet again ACL looks to have no control over anything that happens to it or to its shareholders. Haven't we been here before? Lets hope this little balls up doesn't take another 3 years to sort itself out"

But I'm not that cynical ... atm I'm just numb.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.