WMA 0.96% $1.05 wam alternative assets limited

August NTA - 7.5% Growth Capital Fund Writedown, page-4

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Emotional investors who fall in love with their stocks, generally are not good investors FYI. Sound advice worth learning something from.

As for downramping, I think you should follow your own advice from an earlier thread and 'Do your homework!'. Your definition of downramping is ridiculous. As a holder for two years, I have no interest in seeing the share price decrease. Nor do my questions indicate I think there's a reason for the share price to be lower than it is now. But nice try....back to the drawing board for some other half-witty aggressive remarks. Yawn.

Seeing as I'm pointing out your errors, August saw a net DECREASE in the NTA even with an increase in value of the water rights ... so I think it is absolutely reasonable to question WHY the Growth Capital Fund saw a decrease. I am well aware of the revaluation of the assets completed recently, however a 7.5% drop is significant and warrants something called a "reason", lol, as to why that might happen. Not simply, revaluation. Typically there has been around a 1% max revaluation of certain funds in the past.

If you want to hold on, dreaming of Blue Sky (see what I did there, how witty myself), by all means go for it. Unlike you I'll healthily analyse and discuss with other shareholders what is happening with the assets, what are the likely outcomes for the funds held by BAF, and the likelihood of shareholders seeing an actual capital gain or at the very least the NTA gap closing (which I'm not sure will tighten beyond a 10% - 15% discount).

But, by all means continue upramping based on anecdotal information, instead of questioning outcomes and requesting further information from management of what's happening with assets related to the BLA debacle of epic proportions. I mean you should need no reminder of what has happened to shareholder equity in the last 5 YEARS (!!!), but here goes.......

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1728/1728949-193c2eb6385c112aa7ef25eddb25a9c1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.