LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

August Trades, page-154

1. 4,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    We have had eight adverse trading days of late with traders dominating the scene. Unfortunately we have lost some shareholders and HC supporters along the way.

In my opinion next week should start the recovery of the shareprice. Expectations of 50 cents plus a fortnight ago did not materialise in any way. A new wave is about to commence.

The Lindian fundamentals are strong. Alistair and his team have been doing a great job with the drilling, planning mine development, materials procurement and public relations exercise with Malawi officials. The Malawi Communities and now Government officials are supporting Lindian initiatives. What more do investors want?

The shareprice has been shit but management has no control over daily fluctuations.

Company presentations at Diggers and Dealers and YouTube sites have received favourable reviews. Africa Down Under is next.

It’s time for large investors, Fund Managers and Institutions to join the register and prepare for Lindian’s Rare Earths delivery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $30.51K 277.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243414 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.