LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

because they are traders and they trade on expected upcoming...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    because they are traders and they trade on expected upcoming announcements - for which the next material ones are not clear.. pretty obvious isn't it. The current action is reminding me of Dec - potentially a large share holder selling down. Sounds like a few of the top shareholders in this company like to sell down and try and buy in lower. which is great for shareprice.. not.

i think it is going to be offtakes which provide next material catalyst which at least will be a 'suprise' this time. Fingers crossed. Instos still not really on the register.

Good * article called moneytalks-four-tier-1-rare-earths-projects-primed-to-ride-the-cycles/ - these really are LIN's main competitors and LIN looks like it will win the race to production. Only producer targeting late 2024. Illuka 2025/6, PEK FID late this year (although they missed every other deadline) and first production mid 2025, MEI not even close still PFS - who knows when they will enter production.

LIN
    - should win race to be next REE producer
    - top tier 1 / high grade resource
    - non-radioactive
    - low end of cost serve / low capex

Strong fundamentals - just needs a big insto to jump on the register. Market cap is criminal but all the REE companies market caps have been hit on a poor REE macro environment. Lithium also not great, but if the company was this progressed with lithium, we'd be well over 1 bill market cap by now.
    Last edited by ryan2k: 11/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $212.3K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 725733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 141200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.